The Mid-Atlantic Great Dane Rescue League is operated as a non-profit charity and decisions are made by an annually elected Board of Directors who are elected at our Annual Meeting. MAGDRL’s Board of Directors is made up of 3 elected officers (President, Vice President, Secretary), 1 appointed officer (Treasurer), and 6 directors. A list of the job descriptions for each board position is available here.
Per MAGDRL’s By-Laws, members must have paid their dues at least 90 days prior to the election to be eligible to vote. For 2017, that means any current member who has paid their dues by January 29, 2017 are eligible to vote in this year’s election. Your ballot will be in your Spring 2017 newsletter.
Below are the list of positions and nominees for our 2017 election. Linked to each name is the biography for that person.
- President (2 year term) – MaryFran Cini
- Fundraising & Grants Director (2 year term) – Pat Ali
- Public Relations Director (1 year term) – Dominick Salvemini
- Legislative Director (2 year term) – Erin Jordan
- Statistics Director (1 year term) – Judy Gilmore (nomination rescinded), Jean Padgett
- Volunteer Director (2 year term) – Kristen Hill, Regina Hill
We look forward to your vote, and to seeing you at our Annual Meeting on Saturday, April 29th @ 11am.